The 7th Annual UVM Business Pitch Competition Is now accepting submissions from UVM students who have innovative & impactful plans to start and grow either a business or a mission-driven organization.
In order to enter and be considered:
- Prepare an “8-minute” slide deck which outlines
- Unique value created, industry & competitor analysis, key customers & stakeholders, operational model, financial plan, and growth potential.
- 3pm Friday April 20 - submit slide deck to your college/school’s coordinator for consideration:
- o GSB (Erik Monsen), RESNR (Dave Kaufman), CALS (Rasheda Weaver), CEMS (Dustin Rand), others (Erik Monsen)
The selected finalists will compete:
- 2pm to 6pm Friday May 4 in the John Dewey Lounge in Old Mill - finalists pitch business plans to panel of outside experts including
- To Be Announced
- 8 minutes pitch followed by 5 minutes expert Q&A
- Cash prizes to be awarded to the top five teams
- 1st Prize - $1600; 2nd Prize - $800; 3rd Prize - $400; 4th & 5th Prize - $200
If are interested and have clarifying questions, contact your college/school’s local coordinator, or email Dr. Erik Monsen.