All applications to be considered must be submitted through our Designbook platform. LaunchVT will not accept any emailed applications or extensions past our applications deadline.
LAUNCHVT IS INTERESTED IN ENTREPRENEURS THAT CAN DEMONSTRATE:
- Likelihood of building a successful business
- Scalability: Potential to grow a sizable & meaningful company over time
- Potential to generate significant employment in Vermont
What is needed?
Please complete overview, team room and details page in the Designbook Platform. Upload your 15-20 slide Pitch Deck, which includes:
• What is your business? (1-3 Slides)
• Does it solve a problem? (1-2 Slides)
• How does your business/ idea work? (3-4 Slides)
• How does it fit into today's market? (1-3 Slides)
• What makes this idea/ business unique from the competition? (2-3 Slides)
• Current Financials (1-2 Slides)
• How can LaunchVT help you grow your business? (2-3 Slides)
Your financial statement should be included in the slide deck within the Pitch Deck. If you would like to include a separate document, please merge this with your Pitch Deck. This is a chance to write down how you expect to use the cash prize of $25,000 and the $45,000 of in-kind resources for your business. If you have already collected money for your idea so far, feel free to include how you have used it.
Here is a great sample of what pitch decks can look like: Pitchenvy
Applications Close Mar. 15th .
Our Advisory Board will review all applications through an overall rating on addressing:
* Likelihood of building a successful business
* Scalability: Potential to grow a sizable & meaningful company over time
* Potential to generate significant employment in Vermont
Applicants with strong overall ratings will go on for further review on their Market, Team and Product by our Advisory Board. At this point teams may be notified for clarity on their application and additional information.
Our Selection Committee will select the teams and will pair them with their Mentors by Mar. 27th. Our 2015 Contestants will be announced to the press with their mentors Mar. 31st.
Save the date for May 7th at Main Street Landing from 4-8PM to watch the contestants pitch to the community.