The application period for our 2018 cohort will begin in February. Please follow us on social and subscribe to our newsletter for updtes!
Any entrepreneur can enter LaunchVT, with any startup idea.
To qualify, your company must be an early stage startup looking to create significant impact and scale quickly.
How to Apply::
All applications to be considered must be submitted through our Designbook platform. LaunchVT will not accept any emailed applications or extensions or any applications after our application deadline.
What is needed?
Please fully complete the Overview, Team Room and Details pages in the Designbook Platform. Please also upload your 15-20 slide Pitch Deck, which answers the following questions:
• What is your business? (1-3 Slides)
• Does it solve a problem? (1-2 Slides)
• How does your business/ idea work? (3-4 Slides)
• How does it fit into today's market? (1-3 Slides)
• What makes this idea/ business unique from the competition? (2-3 Slides)
• Current Financials (1-2 Slides)
• How can LaunchVT help you grow your business? (2-3 Slides)
Your financial statement should be included in the slide deck within the Pitch Deck. If you would like to include a separate document, please merge this with your Pitch Deck. This is a chance to write down how you expect to use the cash prize and the in-kind resources for your business. If you have already collected money for your idea so far, feel free to include how you have used it.
Wondering what kinds of companies succeed in the LaunchVT competition? Check out information about startups that have gone through the program here.
our Advisory Board will review all applications using an overall rating system that focuses on:
- Likelihood of building a successful business
- Scalability: Potential to grow a sizable & meaningful company over time
- Potential to generate significant employment in Vermont
Teams may be contacted during the review process to provide more clarity on their applications or additional information.
Have questions? Email email@example.com